Friday, June 24, 2011




YOU ARE HERE

I wake up with a yawn.
The beaten path is familiar as are the same steps of routine that take me through the day.
Out the door here we go.
So much to do in the immediate now that my potential will have to wait.
If only I could grasp.
If only I could arrive.
"When I grow up" seems farther away each day I live.
Where's the starting gun?
The finish line is almost here.
I hear my breath and feel the elements.
Life is happening now without me in it.
I must admit that I missed the sign.
But now I've come to realize what it said.
YOU ARE HERE.
No more banking on the potential that kept me sane at night.
Its now or never to begin my journey.
YOU ARE HERE.
Pack what love I have and leave behind the bitterness that decorates my walls.
I'm leaving now to meet my life.
What I hoped for hasn't waited for me.
Yet, I'll take the first step to consummate our treasure.
Me and life together as one.

Author - Salvador Cross

Win Today!

Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment